It was Helen Keller who said: “ Of all the senses, sight must be the most delightful.”
It is horrible to even image what it would be like to be blind.
Anyone who wears glasses will tell you that it is actually a huge discomfit, an irritation and a curse but infinitely better than not being able to see properly.
Interesting facts about Bilberry and why taking it regularly will improve your eyesight.
Medical studies have shown that consuming bilberries improves the function of eyes and accelerates circulation of blood inside the inner part of the eye.
An improvement in the night vision of pilots during the 2nd World War was accredited to them eating plenty of Bilberry jam.
Bilberry is now widely used to improve night vision. Bilberry has also exhibited protective effects against macular degeneration, glaucoma and cataracts.
Not only is Bilberry beneficial for eye health, it has many other purposes.
1. ) Bilberries represent an important source of food for birds and animals in the wild.
2. ) Bilberries are used in the manufacture of liqueurs and to improve aroma of sorbets.
3. ) Juice obtained from Bilberries is used as edible ink for staining meat.
4. ) Green pigment extracted from the leaves is used as natural dye in textile industry.
5. ) Historically, bilberry fruit was used to treat diarrhea, scurvy and other conditions.
Nature’s Legacies have combined 5 other herbs – all known for their exceptional benefits for eyesight – with Bilberry to make our unique product VISION. Read more about this amazing product…….